Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Few days ago price broke support line and fall almost to 3000.

In the nearest future I expect upward ETH movement to resistance zone 3900-4100 which also coincide with resistance line.

And after this 2nd retest of support line we can see a fall to support area 3000-2800.

If the price does not hold at this level we will be able to see price lower in area around support level 1700 USD.

So, I'm waiting for this scenario.

This is my opinion, I really hope this will be useful for you.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

above) to see what is the win percentage. Thank you very much for your time.Hey man awesome information, by any chance have you back-tested these patterns (Engulfin, 38.2%, close blw

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds

Excellent. Best stuff on  in my humble opinion. Sir, do you have any s on Binary options trading or which all technique and strategies are best suited for binary options considering wuck turnaround and short trading cycles

I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..

At 40:20 you go into the double bottom pattern. I would like to share that but not the entire . My suggestion is that you consider making short excerpt s that are more shareable on social media (Twitter etc.).

such a worthy  about trading, naked eye trading always be profitable. ️ ️

Brother this is good and straight forward but one need to practice and be sure of the CEST strategy. God bless you

Great work brother, each of your s are full of great value. Thanks! i have read the two ebook  but i don't really understand the 1ATR concept...