Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
e, thanks a lot, it was a comprehensive explanation and a detail one that I ever see... ️️

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

i just love your voice very clear that is why i fun of your s. i request you help me because i can say my trading skills by now is like 75%.

Trading and investing is easy and safe with the right help that's why I trade with Mrs Theresa she's the best

Thank's , very concise and informative and really well done!

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

20, without knowing what the big banks are doing, it is still pretty much guess work... (I'm just a beginner, so all this is mind blowing).Hind sight is 20

Brilliant! I can see myself watching this over and over. Thank you!!

Kinda basic bro but already like ur vid for ur effort.. dis is ur first  i watch, kinda frustrated coz d secret dat u mention in d titile is nop too secret.. huhuu.. already know but will look ur other vid to ensure wat u share here is basic tips or got some secret trick.. so sorry for d comment, i hv an higher expectations bcos of ur cooolest title for ur s.. keep creating great content bro.. ty