AAPL won't hit $200-A Monthly Analysis of my Reasoning 08x0 (SHORT)

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Reynar teo I have been bad , I have been soo bad that I watch all ur s and read your books and don't leave a positive feed back I have increased my account by about 50% because of you  . I don't even know what to say .please keep up the good work you know what the say one good turn deserves another

Hi  , any reason why you prefer to trade more in currencies instead of equity. Equity seems more predictable and directional.

Hey!! So I'm being learning how to day trade for about 2 weeks and I came across your channel.....I literally made an account and subscribed for the first time and I've been using  since it started!!!!  Thank you for all your great content.....everyone else seems to be doing this for the money,  but you seem like you honestly just want to help and teach others.  I appreciate you and hope to learn more

TA is like a weather report. Studying the past trend.....hahahahh.........what a joke!

Rock solid Brother!  A must for any new investor and a resource to regularly review!

Great  Mr R. Is it possible to maintain 1% risk per trade while using ATR as a buffer to my stop loss?

Mr George Soros is the best , recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did