AAPL won't hit $200-A Monthly Analysis of my Reasoning 08x0 (SHORT)

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everyone is calling for Apple to hit $200 but it won't get there this month and my predication is that it doesn't get there in 2022 either.

The chart above shows the monthly timeframe which provides a solid technical analysis viewpoint. Notice how the 5 year range that was created from 2012-2017 has shown Monthly Resistance over the last 15 months of trading. From a LT perspective, there are 4 measured moves that ended between 172-176; from a ST perspective we have 3 measured moves that end between 182-185. I don't think price goes above $182 because most traders look at short term measured moves at "small goals" with way too many traders thinking it gets to $200. From my perspective, I see the breakout of the 4 LT measured moves that occurred last week as an upcoming breakout failure that will show its hand this week. I see last week as creating the monthly "wick" come months end.

Another reason...think through DOGE & TSLA . Most people had sell orders for DOGE at $1 (and just under $1) because the headlines told us it would get there but, of course, it fell short of this target. At the end of October TSLA was going to $1,500 & maybe even $2,000 soon so way too many traders had sell orders at these prices.

In addition, and probably just a coincidence, but both DOGE & TSLA made final moves the 1st trading week of the month before falling the rest of the month and into the following months/month.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

wow..a best  on T.A. summary i have watched...thank you so much..more power.

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so muchI hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

Bro you are just amazing..you have good teaching skills..

what is the right time of the day to plan these to trade

Thanks . You are dishing out so much valuable information for free. Thank you.