Dollar keeps its footing after NFP-inspired rebound

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The world governments created this problem using covid as an excuse.

When leaders of companies continually dump their stock.  I have no sympathy when their stock price plummets.

Mr Sherman proved to be an embarassment to his constituents. He was so happy when his time was up as he couldn't respond to the rebutals made to what he was trying to get at.  Its the likes of him which is why the u.s is behind the rest of the world in regards to this new asset class. & Brian Brooks is a beast. Digital asset space is fortunate to have him as an advocate.

Elon Musk is the next Elizabeth Holmes...........

Don't worry the real bubble isn't going to pop until 2033...Stay overleveraged and take advantage of these low rates.

Tesla has not  been truthful about the demand. The demand that they've claimed is just not there. They pulled that trick out of Henry Ford's bag, create demand by claiming high demand. Right now  banks are about to stop lending money on car loans over 50K because they are overloaded now with repos. My guess is that a ton of those orders for teslas have been cancelled by the banks.Now that GM has lowered the Bolt to just $26K, it'll be interesting to see if Tesla can survive.

EU countries need to decouple from China.When will these companies learn? Move manufacturing out of China. To Vietnam, Mexico or somewhere else, becuase this will keep happening. Now imagine of China invades Taiwan. How badly that ll mess up the supply chains. US

I had about 50 cents in LUNA when the collapse happened. I remember opening my crypto app, seeing LUNA -92% and going quotlol wtfquot

The EV bubble.  Is way overinflated and some younger people like EV but to be honest is not that much and actually many don't even like cars