Dollar keeps its footing after NFP-inspired rebound

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I think MSM calls anything not well understood a bubble. Within each sector there are likely some, but I dont think everything is a bubble imo.

When the government raises taxes everything cost more ! Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out! Thanks Biden

Old farts probably don't even know what the CEO's are taking about.

Damn all those old people will never try to understand crypto. Need to pass term limits to keep old people out and fresh minds in.

Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

Yes! Collapse. Also study history, past country's before collapse had a false sense of well-being and growth of economy leading up to the point...

Biggest rug pull ever...People took their lives over this shitcoin cause they lost all their money...Do Kwon the big con! He should go to prison!!!

Thanks for continuous great threads, I feel those who would allow the Market dynamics to determine when to trade or not are either new in space in general or probably just naïve, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I#39d say that more emphasis should be put into trading, since it is way profitable than holding. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, all thanks to Jianjun Mason for his amazing skills for help me to earn 17 BTC through trading chart.....

the dolor is spreading. that's what you get for messing around

A friend went to the same highschool w Do Kwon...another friend lost 200K w Luna....a disgrace to the Korean ppl.

trust me, i'm an autistic genius!  If you can't talk about your 5 profound products, and you reject the common rules of accounting for valuation of your company, then you shouldn't be PUBLICLY TRADED