Taiwan lifts forex trading punishment on Deutsche -sources

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When the government tells you to stay calm and not panic, it is time to realize disaster is at hand.

Inflation is really caused by three things  1. Low wages  2. Tax avoidance  3. Outsourcing  Everything after is just reactionary and not the cause.

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

nobody even noticed that whole thing is a Ponzi scheme.  I am sure the campaign fund balances went way up.

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.

Yes finally someone is mentioning the qualifications creep. Inflation is also in a way in the cost of getting a job. whie automation might generate more jobs #doubt its also killing all the low paying low skilled jobs that you can get with less education, the new jobs will require higher education which require more money, meaning the cost of getting a job is increased tremendously. This will badly affect the social mobility and deepen the class divides.

Well all bubbles pop, it's just matter of time, people keep forgetting we don't invest in assets for sake of satisfying need for investment, we do it to make profits, and when lot of people or whale decides to book their profits then the massacre starts

If you think tech wont disrupt every aspect of our life I wont listen to you

However, there are drastic up and down turns and movements in the crypto market roughly every 4 years, the up and down turns, bull and bear market are broken into halves more or less and are associated with the Bitcoin halving cycle. So it is actually somewhat very predicable. We even have rough ideas of where it can likely go within a time. If X,Y,Z happens. There is also movement based on news and adoption associated with main stream companies and industries, along with entire cities adopting or working with, here in the U.S and small national countries around the world...

You have people calling for a bubble every single year to get clout and prove their a genius. They literally call for a bubble every single year and when one finally happens they say see I told y'all so and people call them a genius smh.