Taiwan lifts forex trading punishment on Deutsche -sources

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who made bitcoin? How many bitcoin does the owner have? If the maker off bitcoin sold all hes bitcoin what will that do to the crypto space?

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

Jay Powell and the Fed should be rocketed to Mars. They pushed for all the monetary and fiscal stimulus, and now just can't fathom "how" we got this massive inflation. F-ing morons wanted to inflate away  the US debt....

They hate tesla so much they believe it's a bubble

When the government spends trillions it dilutes the money supply.  Not just base money,  broad money too.   We all got those stimulus checks and we're paying for them with increased costs......

the dolor is spreading. that's what you get for messing around

For a long time, China has been helping the United States to control inflation. Through a large number of cheap goods, it has helped the United States to keep inflation within 2% even when Federal Reserve printed a large amount of money. This kind of help to the United States even forced China to import a large number of oils and resources, and produced huge pollution and emissions. But Trump launched a trade war, drastically increased tariffs, as a  result, increased the prices of Chinese goods imported by the United States, and coupled with the largest printing of money in human history. Thereby, it is so reasonable that the inflation was naturally out of control.

And democrats still want to grow the size of the government

TSLA is deeply undervalued if it can get AV to work. The professional driving industry in the US alone, annually, is worth nearly $1T USD.