RBI announces no transactions in G-Secs, Forex and Money Markets today as Mahara

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello folks, so what is the outcome? Is crypto leagalized in US?

Funny how nobody mentioned "stealing" as an equivalent of gambling in bubbles. Commoners blame Wall Street for this speculative behavior, yet copy them...

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

nobody even noticed that whole thing is a Ponzi scheme.  I am sure the campaign fund balances went way up.

BoA just started charging me the monthly $12 checking account maintenance fee again.

NO! And is very dangerous, inflation and higher taxes, ppl gonna look to other countries to move. Biden and democrats are the worse thing that happened to the country  Democrats are the masters of corruption and deception, they are not your friends, they are the corporate puppets.

why you boomers want these news be real !! fckıng us news all balloon !!!

is this a hearing session or some sheeeetcoin shilling session??!!! they brought up some cryptostreet ceos junkies to explain crypto? WTH!!! this is absurd!

BoA just started charging me the monthly $12 checking account maintenance fee again.