RBI announces no transactions in G-Secs, Forex and Money Markets today as Mahara

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just to clarify Tesla margin selling to hertz will not be low margin. There is no discount at all.

Inflation is caused by 3 things:  1)  increasing demand (the US has been constantly printing money, check) 2)  Supply shortages (US is in a trade war with China causing shortages, check) 3)  increasing business overhead costs (minimum wages, costs of material, and corporate taxes are increasing the costs of running a business, check)  As long as nothing is changed from the above then expect inflation to keep rising.

Aggregate demand is being pumped up bc of extra money printed by the fed.....aggregate supply is constrained bc of pandemic....hence we get higher prices....the fed needs to gradually raise rates....they have been too low for too long  ...

hour.If wages actually raised with productivity; the minimum wage would be upwards of +$20

Mr Sherman: Thats because YOU do not make it legal tender. You have a monopoly of money printing.

Core cpi tracks inflation minus food and energy and that's the inflation metric cited when they tell you inflation is only 6%... As if we don't need food and energy  pfffffff  Don't even get me started on hedonic adjustments.... The info is all there, we just need to look.

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

{Revelation 6:5-6} 5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

That's why Bitcoin value keeps rising because they're printing fiat money like crazy.

Can the news outlets stop with manipulation and corruption themselves? You guys arent helping at all.

Housing is a thing. Its a necessity. Now: Lumber is a thing. Its a necessity.

Brandon had a plan,,, a demolition plan and he is working on it.