Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So a bunch of big bankers killed the competition LOL crazyyyyyyyyyyyy

Simple, start raising interest rates at a slow, steady rate

If only you know what the future says, you'll know that indeed cryptocurrency is the future, investing in it now will be the wisest thing to do. Hold!!! And you"'ll thank yourself

Did Brandon's disinformation board approve of this thread because it has bad news in it???

why you boomers want these news be real !! fckıng us news all balloon !!!

newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

Crypto is just a pyramid scheme. What bs that people are tarded enough to buy into this horse manure

Not if Biden keeps making policies that increase it. For example, now truckers can't bring in goods from Canada unless they've been vaccinated, and that means 20% of truckers that normally would deliver cannot. So that's going to increase the cost of goods. And Biden and his team are either too stupid to understand this, or they understand it completely and want inflation. That way when the economy fails they can take it over completely and blame capitalism.

soo... what is best stable coin to inv in starting now?

This is a hangover of the Trump administration exacerbated by Covid

Blame lies on the investors who didn't acknowledge all the red flags because of there greed! He didn't break any laws.

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That's what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to  Adriana Chloe. I'm not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits.