Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So if you buy some at .03 cents current value, then you would get 20% return on the .03 price investment.

Except when you look at the altered numbered used to compile official inflation stats, it's much worse than they're letting on.

I lost $3m l lost everything. Now l have to hope that new LUNA gets to $500 to break even. I hope it happens soon.

High prices is due to the supply chain being racist.

Every time inflation has exceeded 4% and unemployment has gone below 5%, the U.S. economy has gone into a recession within two years. Inflation is currently at 8.3% and unemployment at 3.6%. But no guys, Elon Musk is the crazy one.

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

Haha entertaining indeed Do Kwon Indeed entertaining!! ahahahahhahaha!

Can you make a thread explaining how beginners can make huge profit within a short period of time?  I mean i was at a seminar and the host spoke about making well over $880,000 within 4months of investing $150,000 i just need to know how.

Congress has outsourced it's responsibility to the FED.   They wants to abrogate their responsibility of making difficult but necessary decisions.    Balancing Taxes vs Spending isn't needed when you can print money out of thin air.