Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Theres something about watching 100 year olds talk about crypto is funny to me.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

*short - NO, LONG - yes, but again - no, cuz to stop inflation FED should have risen interest rates, but FED lost it & stalling time, cuz any interest rates hikes means your mortgage will double&  trulipple. Then bankruptcies. So FED will keep high Inflation and people will get poor. Other side is bankruptcy. No good options, cuz printing money costs, now US citizens will pay the price.*

*Senator:* "but if you don't sell a product, then how do you make money!?!?!?"  *Bogdanoff:* "Senator......we pull rugs"

I am a 100% bitcoin and crypto supporter and investor. But these CEOs sound like the current crypto environment is good or perfect but in reality is not, I study and check different crypto daily. To me, I saw so many fake, scam project in the tail of the market. Also, on the trading side, i highly suspect lots of trading volume is artificially means not real in the small manipulated coins. There are a lots going on behind the scene, definitely not very stable or anything perfect as now. But I believe the future of it.

metagin what do you think about this token ? can i know thank you

* Revenue Up 195 % in 1st qt 2022. * ALPP... Alpine 4 Holdings. 11 Subsidiaries. U.S. Manuf. Drones, EV Parts, Electronics, New Superior tech RCA Commercial Graphene batteries. 64 Institutional Investors. Record Backlog.

Regulators make so much noise!   When am investment says it's stable, it's a red flag and should be looked at to make sure this is so before the bubble burst?!  Why regulators keep dropping the balls again and again?!   R they focusing regulating things that do not need to regulate and drop their balls on investments that should be regulated stringently?!

Seems he paused hiring because they plan to eliminate a few unnecessary jobs.

I was one of those that lost a decent chunk of my portfolio in LUNA. It was staked on TerraStation so I couldn't get it out in time. I'll be fine, but lesson learned for me.brbrWith that being said, I believe Terra2 maybe a ploy for the whales to be able to cash out at the expense of the retail investors that buy into it. What's the point of this project? Maybe that'll keep them from coming after Do Kwon.. I don't know.

What's the problem for stable coins and cryptocurrencies to undermine the dollar?  If they do so it means its better. The dollar only benefits these at the top Not the people.  The fact that we need stable coins and crypto is fact that the government is not doing its job right or we wouldn't ever need them.

I wouldn#39t trust this man to wipe my dog#39s ass....luckily I never got excited about LUNA and owned very very little.

Greed and hubris, sure ingredients to make a small fortune from a large one.