Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was already on the fence with crypto#39s and this kind of event doesn#39t make me want to invest in the sector I dont have any money to lose and my portfolio is doing good without any crypto#39s in it atm running between -3% and 8% while I have friends that whereare have heavy tech and crypto exposure lost more then half there portfolios. It#39s pretty sad to see friends devastated and freaking out clinging on to this hope that the markets will bounce back  . Great thread thank you

Oil prices are up because of high demand and low supply (under Trump many US drilling sites shutdown) Higher oil prices are pushing prices in any every sectors.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

am I right that companies like Roku and Teladoc, which are in ARKK  trade at 10x sales or even more despite the sell-off ? Is this the mother of all bubbles ?

So a bunch of big bankers killed the competition LOL crazyyyyyyyyyyyy

one must be stupid enough to put all their life savings into a crypto...

Old farts probably don't even know what the CEO's are taking about.

Trust stablecoins? No, I will try to trade my way up in the forex market. When I have time and money I might start investing some here and there. Commodities maybe.

brPs: your life-span on this earth is nothing compared to eternity. Just remember that. Is your soul safe...?

he doesnt look at the stock price. oh man, thats a terrible thing to say. why did he buy shares then if the CEO doesnt care?

The moment people say Luna is going to replace quotbankingquot sector, u will realize who is the people behind the coordinated attack.

Unsustainable interests rates still shouldn't have crashed this early , plus they more than that in fees  providing liquidity on exchanges.  Plus the company was dissolved prior to this engagement, somethings off with this guy. And he knew things were going to go south.