Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing meeting. Thoughtful discussion (except for bank shill Sherman) was so refreshing. Bravo Committee!

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

I am a huge proponent of coinbase, mr. brooks said it very spot on on his introduction. paxos USD CEO was awesome. washington truly has no clue, but i applaud them on being proactive in trying to learn about the field.

generations are attracted to different fields and positions.  I don't really care about skin color as much as Americans. I'd rather a team of passionate individuals of any group as long as their goals are genuine, good vaules and going to improve lives. MK did say" I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
 Now all some people look at is on the outside when it's the inside that should count.culturesLittle weird to me this diversity priority. I bought Polygon a crypto which was founded by a team in India. 92 % of software developers are male and to focus so much on diversity seems problematic.  I dunno why when left to their own choices that different genders

Happy w usdc and Binance USD so far but coinbase CFO needs to hire some customer service agents I know more people who have had problems and left money there its nearly absurd

anyone have a link to a non ad version? 2 20 second ads every 5 min...expect nothing better from

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

The bubble will pop for the ones that are being disrupted. To compare Tesla as a meme stock means you guys have no idea what you are posting. Lets save my post and check back in 10 years. Time will tell.

benefits in the shipping industry. The issue could be solved tomorrow. Companies won't do it thoughAnswer: Yes, once global supply chain issues get sorted out. Which means better wages