Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It is not desirable for inflation to be stopped, or even slowed too much. The Central Bank's power are less and less as economies get bigger and bigger.  And despite what we are told there is a disconnect between government fiscal policy and the policy of the Central Banks.  CP is a poor metric, but one we have used for decades.

All you  normies who think bitcoin is a bubble, good luck.

Tesla is not in a bubble. Tesla isnt selling its cars to hertz at a discount. Hertz has to order on the Tesla website like everyone else, at the current price. Tesla has made a profit over the last 7 quarters or more. Its also in the S&P 500. Its not just a car company. Tesla is cheap today at its current share price, and is projected to 3X its current share price in 5 years or less. Tesla didnt need to be included in the report. Just a click bait article as usual from . It worked, they got me to click on it.

I guess inflation is good for those who borrowed money

We're not centralizing congressman. Sorry man. You're all done.

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

Can the news outlets stop with manipulation and corruption themselves? You guys arent helping at all.

services that are used for inflation should be comparable and easily measured, however this is an old way of thinking to keep calculations simple and easy to track. However society and technology have gotten more advanced. Why can't there be a more advanced inflation model be created that factor in for inconsistent products and services such as housing, food and electricity? Seriously, google can on the fly calculate ideal driving directions instantly for many millions of drivers at any given moment in the day around the world, but economists are limited to the easiest goods and services to track? There are online bots that track prices constantly for deals for consumers. Builders, realtors, property assessors, and so forth have a wealth of information to price homes. Builders may even go with price multipliers to get a general price for out of state pricing. Inflation likes to avoid volatile prices, but the reality is people are buying this constantly that are priced this way. If bots can get pricing and figure our averages and trends on a per product basis, why can't that be used for inflation? I'm no economist, and I don't care for reasons that equate to "it's too hard", when that's not how we got to this point in society. Trillions are at stake based what economists says about the economy, so why not spend more on getting better information.I get that the basket of good

*I will forever be indebted to you   youve changed my whole life Ill continue to preach about your name for the world to hear youve saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Mrs Sonia Dickson*