Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.

The fact that these bubbles kept on inflating during Covid tells you all you need to know, the Fed is the US economy at this point.

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

You print more money, you will have inflation. Anything apar is an outlier not a reality

But Huobi's cryptocurrency is not tracable at all. My USDT all missing at Huobi and losing trail. No record on blockchain as well. So what is digital currency if the stable coin USDT is not recorded on blockchain?

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.