Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Proof-of-work on notice in that brief energy discussion.

I am a huge proponent of coinbase, mr. brooks said it very spot on on his introduction. paxos USD CEO was awesome. washington truly has no clue, but i applaud them on being proactive in trying to learn about the field.

Yes... Stop printing money idiots! Problem solved!

These past 15 months have been crazy in the investment world.

US Government needs to look into CZ from Binance for fraud

Hello folks, so what is the outcome? Is crypto leagalized in US?

Wow this is one of the worst s on economics i've ever seen. Almost everyone talking sounded like a complete idiot, and the  is filled with non-sequiturs. Terrible voiceover lines that make no sense as well. Does  now purposely produce actual garbage?

The more I watch these short s I get this notion there pushing a narrative to make people just do as they want. Instead we must think outside of the box as too avoid group think

Inflation is a product of labor and pay checks not spending by the Fed and business Republicans would like to increase the labor shortage by keeping the Mexican labor their donors are bring in out of the country. The shortage probably comes because people in their 60s and 70s used the pandemic to retire. And labor shortages may not mean everyone is employed, rural people who won't go to a job are not going to be employed. The last 10 or 20% of employment are people with similar problems, some failed to be motivated and reliable maybe before high school, others say I don't want to work at Walmart or Amazon, and other personal issues that lead to a life of mostly unemployment.