How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I literally don't understand how ppl know anything about this shit it's so boring and I have no fucking clue how to start to get into it. It just all seems fake

Bring back the dislike button! I bet its a great ratio on here!

So they basically only care about whether crypto challenges existing systems? How STUPID

This is only the beginning of negative Tesla news. He angered the democrats and now they will try to tear Tesla and SpaceX down in any way they can.  Today's democrats are devious, ruthless, and are not hindered by any moral compass. He will to fight hard to stop these jackals, but they can be stopped. I believe if anyone can do it Musk can. It will not be easy to fend off the politically motived attacks. I truly despise people who stand in they way of great things just to win some political standoff. Nobody wins if they get their way.

crypto Market lately has been so encouraging couple with the fact that there is a new president in charge which experts has projected his administration to be a win win for investor in the store market. What are you still waiting for my dear? The time is now! Great The stock

Great Stuff. I started watching your threads last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $972,000 within 3 Months with a capital of $200,000. keep it up!

I think with 11 million job openings and empty shevles our economy has recovered enough. Raise the rates to stop this inflation BS.

What changed in 3 days. Now your saying the economy is great. Lmfao  State ran media.... its funny how after meeting with bidens white house and they told you to stop talking negative about the economy.  We know the Economy is crashing. How do we know? We see it in everyday life. Unlike you guys we actually live in the real world trying to get by.  While the rich can sit back.

What about the people who suffer from identity theft? I know it is a huge problem and people suffer lifetimes with soc sec numbers that are flagged accordingly and struggle to even get a free gas card. What is the policy on this. What about people who do not access the internet.

I sold my Luna a month before the crash , Ukraine war made me shift my assets into more stable assets like Bitcoin, used, and s and p 500 stock and several commodity companies

if the rich are going to get richer, they will always find new ways to do so , Always. Remember that you are nothing more than a part of the bigger system, its not your game you are following their rules. know that be a humble trader and you will find success and peace

is FUD, squeeze season is close they want you out of your AMC GME shares shorts havent closed positions.