How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inflation is just a hidden tax, except low-to-mid class citizens will pay the most of it.

At least we dont have a racist Russian kgb spy in the White House am I right?

@crypto is to perfect and can do on a global scale what Democrats are incapable of doing. That's. why  all democrats MUST destroy it, they will do anything,  in there power to destroy CRYPTO'  for the sole reason THEY CAN'T steel anymore  FROM THE PEOPLE only thing the ARE  NOT SMART ENOUGH

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

From the clip: There is no way the Fed can help and it will all depend on Congress.  Me: Alrighty, time to die.

Why yes, stop printing money and BOOM inflation stops

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...

It is _not_ an inflation crisis. The cost of U.S. "health care" and the fact that U.S. "healthcare" is privatized is a crisis. Heath care costs to the individual are extreme in the U.S. But if  expects Americans to pay extreme fees to private insurance companies for "health care" then why is  calling a little bit of inflation "a crisis"?  : champion of the people!

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

Did someone ask Coinbase about their non existent customer service

Stop inflation?  Biden:  "Print more money, for everyone!".

wealth growth. That growth is mostly happening in real estate and especially in the stock markets. So the rich are soaking up the vast majority of any actual increases.The problem is that inflation isn't really tracking with general income