Day Trading Guide: 2 stock recommendations for Monday

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when tounlose your job. A recovery is when dr Fauci loses his job.

Tesla is not in a bubble. IMO it's undervalued but  has an agenda against Tesla since they're paid by the ICE industry.

When will these bubble(s) pop? any guess folks?

USDT with high leverage, the exchange didn't breach any law. That's the differences. USDT invented to protect exchanges to carry out regulated services legally. We dont need stable coin in cryptocurrency asset investment at all.USD with high leverage, The exchange will breach the securities law to provide regulated services to consumer. However, if the exchange let u trade in BitcoinUSDT invented to protect exchanges for giving high risk derivative trading to retail investor. Do u know that if an exchange let u trade in Bitcoin

lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.

It doesnt work like that, inflation isnt as crazy as they make it seem this is propaganda

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

Damn all those old people will never try to understand crypto. Need to pass term limits to keep old people out and fresh minds in.

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

Current economic model comes from assumption, and it leads the inflation. I think changes needed to global economic model, otherwise it will be a like chicken and egg problem, chasing around the tail forever. Nobody will be happy getting higher wage but in the same time the expenses getting higher too. It's exhausting for the government trying to control it. Does anybody here feels the same way as I do?

No actually all this stimulus money does have a positive correlation to the severe inflation that persists today...there is no denying that

The higher the Gini coefficient the worse the impact of inflation. Rich people aren't really going to spend extra on essentials but they will do it for things that make more money which are things that they can control supply.

Great plan, don't invest your money and hope the price would go down...   I'm going to buy some stocks, bit coin and Real Estate for now.