Day Trading Guide: 2 stock recommendations for Monday

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not until you get rid of Biden and democrats!! Democrats = communist

Most of this talk about inflation is just Republican fear-mongering to try to win back Congress next year.  Sure, there are higher rates than normal, but its not caused by Bidens agenda, and this would still be happening under Trump.  Its because theres a shortage of good jobs and workers, with demand skyrocketing as people come out of lockdown

IT'S AN UNFORTUNATE REALITY, BUT THAT'S WHAT WE DO AS INVESTORS. Couldn't have been said any better. You just have to listen.

Has the Federal Reserve done anything right?

It's ridiculous and I think it was planned. I was looking at used cars the other day online and saw a 1999 Ford Explorer for 7,000 dollars. I nearly choked from laughing . Sure it had low miles but it's still a  22 year old vehicle they want 7 thousand dollars for. No new gadgets added , nothing. They've lost their minds.

We definitely need term limits for these ol heads.

Inflation is a tax on poor consumers.. It cannot be stopped, not as long as the federal reserve and fractional banking system exists. It is nothing less than modern serfdom

Our raises already got sucked away.. We're tired of getting screwed so we decided NOT to buy much at all just the basics screw Chinia and the GREEDY corporations who make record profits and screw the employees

Why not get a group of educated economists that know what they are talking about to use in a major news story? Thanks for nothing.

What bubble is next?? Pffft The bubble coming from my ass when I fart in the bath tub!

Inflation is good for the producers and bad for the consumers.

I'm from Ukraine but so happy to see US regulators attitude and ceos delivery, 5 hours of smooth enjoyment!