European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No point investing in Luna, people BEFORE the CRASH got screwed. People AFTER the CRASH got screwed. Why would anyone invest in Luna 2.0? Seems there#39s very little chance to win anything especially for someone like me who is a hodler

Yes. You can put "an entire law library into a chip of big data."   How is this person  allowed to speak into a camera or talk on any subject.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

Far too much panel time was expended on stablecoins, which only represents 5% of cryptocurrency

not have any significant consequences to inflation, deposit rates do. There is a simple connection between them,  interest rates always have to be higher than deposit rates. So what they actually want to say is: FED should increase deposit rates, which would also lead to an increase in interest rates. (they probably does not know it, they only heard somewhere that interest rates are good against inflation and now they are repeating it like idiots)  2. Deposit rates are yields that commercial banks get out of money they put into FED deposit. 

da smart muny new to get out of the dum dum skeem!

I'm averaging monthly on  during this recession.  If  gets wiped out - everything is wiped out and the only guy who's rich is the one who owns the grain silos.

would you really take advice from this guy lmao

Bonds everywhere, china's housing & US stonks

We want low prices, but we dont want our products produced in China (where there is cheap labor). We want a low priced cake, from a high paid American baker, and we want to EAT IT TOO!

Goes to show you that the Fed even with their "research" know near to nothing about cryptocurrencies.