Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Mr. Sorkin I vivdly recall you pounding the table about supposed Voter Suppression . Well the early voting in  Georgia primaries produced 3X the votes since 2018. So much for you & your wokeristas hyping up Jim Crow.

35% of all US dollars in existence were printed last year. So of course, interest is the result.  How could it be transitory? Unless people start burning their own money, we can't go back to a world where there was less US dollars in circulation, making each dollar worth less.  Plus, did you know for every dollar we print, we buy with interest from the Federal Bank, which is just as Federal as Federal Express?  Why do we continue to allow this to occur? We need to remove this leech from the USA and get back to being in control of issuing our own money

Food and Energy prices seem to affect more Citizens than the other effects..... The FED seems to overlook a lot of citizens when they review prices....

This was fantastic. Much higher quality discussion than I expected. Thanks to all involved.

#39Everyday people#39 don#39t gamble on crypto.  Fiat crypto is online Las Vegas on steroids.

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

Man you can't stop criminals activity from nothing. They need to cut that talk out. Whenever they figure  how to keep criminals activity out of politics then holla at us

It could have been, but JFK was targeted by the banking industry

Your bachelor's degree is not worth Jack anymore.100%

I literally don't understand how ppl know anything about this shit it's so boring and I have no fucking clue how to start to get into it. It just all seems fake

Well... stop printing money. That should work...  Also put it back on the gold standard... that would also work...

Crypto seems hard to enforce a interest rate with.

There will be blood on the streets middle income and low income will be hurt the rich dont care this is why I support workers unionizing because the rich are robbing us