Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 never had so many viewers with this wild exciting political discussion

Bitcoin is good and it's the future in few years people will be kicking thereself for missing out.

Wasn't he promoting Dogecoin last year? I'm sure Elon Musk is trying to help.

this is such a weak pathetic hopeless market. Biden is trash, get rid of all the democrats in the midterm elections

How much is the appreciation of digital coin contributing to inflation?

Real easy. The public just needs to really cut back on frivolous spending. Just for one month. Stay home. Dont drive anywhere not needed. Dont buy anything. Even buy less food.  month of that the  The big corps will start dropping prices back to normal

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.

No person is above the law Garland, do your job!  Listen to former DOJ Eric Holder, you can and need to prosecute Trump.

Can the loss of democracy in The US be the next crash bubble? Ya know, T***p is gonna win whether he actually wins or not. Then all hell will break loose but it will be too late.

Well... stop printing money. That should work...  Also put it back on the gold standard... that would also work...

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.