Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey bro can you do a thread on Datadog! I feel like they've come out of nowhere but will be a powerhouse for years to come.

Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...

Good thread. I don#39t trust Cypto Coins. I only invest in properties eventhrough the yield is low and slow, but it is still safe and i can enjoy the ownership of my properties.

*I will forever be indebted to you   youve changed my whole life Ill continue to preach about your name for the world to hear youve saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Mrs Sonia Dickson*

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

work against inflation only in high dosages when it is worthy to stop lending money and put them into FED deposit instead. 4. Deposit rates do not fight against inflation in short-term but in mid-term, because commercial banks have to wait until their money come back and investment bank can not use FED deposit, so you have to wait until people take money from their investment accounts to normal accounts. By this money flows out of the stock and bond market which slows the inflation 5. In the long term deposit rates actually makes inflation higher because all that money for the deposit return has to be printed by FED.   So thank God that FED holds ground and is not panicking. This inflation is just a price for rescuing the US economy in 2020. When you printed trillions and put them into the economy it has some consequences, nothing is for free.

Goes to show you that the Fed even with their "research" know near to nothing about cryptocurrencies.

regular people are also affected quotyea i lost 450,000 on lunaquot........ uh? i dont think someone who can put down 450k on some stupid cryptocurrency are regular people.

Frankly speaking, his idea is not new. Many crypto venture capital turned blind eye on this loop-holes.

Broken capitalism.  Solution,  need to start over.  Burn the FIRE sector. Vote for a change    (pun) demand democracy NOW.org  banks produce  nothing,  zero,  just profits  DNC = RNC = the 1%  =  Wall street not the 99%  remember the 1970s ?  what it took to get change a revolution,  yeah