BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

Not by extending debt another 2 trillion .....

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

The inflation crisis hasn't been stopped since 1913.

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

100% it was a group affiliated with or financed by the world economic forum or the world bank federal reserve. They want to make people lose faith in defi and demand crypto regulation so that they can wipe out the free unregulated market and replace it with a highly regulated amp restricted market that is ineffective and one in which no one can make any large meaningful gains. Leading to the final moves which is to transition to national crypto currencies, and finally to one single global crypto currency that will track and trace everyone. A new programmable currency that can give an individual a whole array of variables such as social credit scores and carbon credits. Then the world government can approve or deny purchases based on compliance with the system. An authoritarian slave system in the 21st century is ultimately what these people are leading us towards and without a doubt in my mind it is these elites who are quietly behind the super large market swings that wipe out billions of dollars over night.

STOP DEFICIT FEDERAL SPENDING!!!! Create A balanced Federal budget!!

UCNUlCcSPe2fBxT2X96y2-sAchannelwww.thread.comWhat a twist                https:

Seems like the elephants are bulls, and the donkeys are bears or perhaps just donkeys. Not surprised, just a little disappointed in my fellow ass-holes in congress.

trust me, i'm an autistic genius!  If you can't talk about your 5 profound products, and you reject the common rules of accounting for valuation of your company, then you shouldn't be PUBLICLY TRADED

How is Bitcoin a bubble rn? If it was, wouldnt -30% in last month be a popped bubble

"WHAT IF"?  What if the domestic-calculus were to include increasing numbers of elder-Americans who want and need to perform in the marketplace to combat the declining purchasing power of their fixed income?  How would that play in the political dynamic of younger participants in the marketplace trying to 'gain-a-foothold' or 'hold-their-own'?