BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
President's pay goes DOWN in the US.  AI is a viable, looming threat and this is not a conspiracy theory.  It's already doing stock trades faster than any human has a chance to.14:47 - The trades are such a field that is being neglected.  1 year and an apprenticeship can get you a $100k job.  I am not kidding and have met some earning more than that annually.  The day a computer is smarter than a CEO in predicting any consumer market is the day the modern CEO

How to get views 101, say Tesla stock is a bubble.

it#39s funny how youtube auto-translate Terra as Terror

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That#39s what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to Hilder Ferguson. I#39m not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1

what#39s that movie with russel crowe and barry pepper?

The inflation, Afghanistan, forever Covid, supply chain issues, Ukraine, Iran again enriching uranium and more are attributable to the global chaos Trump unleashed.

Crypto developers are to smart for its own ggood, there is a reason why banks operate like they do

We're not centralizing congressman. Sorry man. You're all done.