BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It could easily be slowed down, lets stop printing money!

As the CEO,  is accountable for the stock price. To say he doesn't look at he stock price in this interview is unacceptable.

Inflation is devaluation of the currency, which, because of massive debt and the continual printing of dollars, I believe will continue until we have an economic collapse.

China seen Russia get kicked out of swift system to cripple Russia Financially so Klaus Schwab can implement his build back better modle.. Klaus Schwab needs Russia and China to get in line so  Klaus Schwab and UN can implement global communism . You will own nothing and be happy  The EU has borrowed endlessly implementing negative interest rates and now they have destroy the pension of all of the EU.. To distract the people the EU needs a war.. History repeats itself... The Nazi went after the Jews and the Western World using same game plan is demonizing everyone who is Russian..

Lol these "already popped" meme stocks are still 10x higher than a year ago

It would be better to ask someone who doesn't make a living off of clients invested in stocks.  These FIA's and capital managers are pretty scared right now.

Whyyy are people comparing gas prices from LAST year during a time hardly any one was driving...compare to 2019

ıs  enemy of tesla or what !! fckıng anımals ! calls urself ınvestors or lıars fırst place!

>>Thank you so much for your fantastic threads. I always watch your threads and have shared your thread links with four of my friends. I admire how open-minded you are about investing, so please provide me more tips and hints on how to outperform the market and earn from option

I am new to the stock market. Every stock that I bought so far, I was out of luck because I bought them when they were expensive. I feel I missed on all the stock opportunities so far for the tech stocks.I believe having 75K yearly income would be a good investment so I want to plug all my savings into the stock market. I know this sounds a bit dull but I would like to know if I should learn investing or let somebody else (more capable like a FA) do it for me? Please share your thoughts. I am kind of tired of searching for a good stock to buy and loosing all the good opportunities :(

No govt in the world can control inflation permanently unless they design people friendly policy prioritising public welfare instead of indulging too much on corporate giants as has been doing since decades. Unfortunately, all global leaders (so called) have turned themselves into slave  (may be puppet) of business magnets which is due to lack of statesmanship in their character. Needless to say that the benefits (legal and financial) offered to corporate houses as compared to common people in most of the countries shows incapability of policymakers to nullify social and economic disparity. At the end, the emphasis developed nations are giving in arms trade to generate revenue and security from other nations will put them under unmanageable socioeconomic disaster unless they change their mindset towards real wellbeing of common mass who elected them imposing tightest possible restrictions and vigilance on all corporate bodies.

Mrs Maureen is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Reading about people grabbing multi-figures monthly as income in investments even in this crazy days in the market,any pointers on how to make substantial progress in earnings?would be appreciated.....