New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you want maximum safety, regular dividends, and regular price gains, then buy the five largest Canadian banks. They are Royal Bank of Canada (RY), Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), and CIBC Bank (CM). But don't take my word for it. Research the history of these bank stocks. Maybe in three or four years from now, you will be thanking me after your stock portfolio keeps going up. People will always require banking services.

I will not be buying much of anything but what I need to survive and save save save

The good option buying kishu inu Bitcoins

80% off all democrats have BTC from the stolen money that they need to hide and store somewhere els liberal make me sick

Given what we know now, the Supreme Court and DOJ are somewhat compromised by a few!

@crypto is to perfect and can do on a global scale what Democrats are incapable of doing. That's. why  all democrats MUST destroy it, they will do anything,  in there power to destroy CRYPTO'  for the sole reason THEY CAN'T steel anymore  FROM THE PEOPLE only thing the ARE  NOT SMART ENOUGH

What he call super bad feeling is insider info

bruh btcs value isnt from its utility. its a modern immutable store of value

It's amazing how Marxism explains a lot of this - and how the bourgoise technocrats have developed a language to track the critique laid out in Capital by Marx. Specifically, the critique that capitalism has boom and busts because labor prices are less than the value produced is a more correct way of saying what these people are describing the inverse, that labor increases lead to price increases (without questioning if owner income, rents, and interest revenues are lower)

Can the loss of democracy in The US be the next crash bubble? Ya know, T***p is gonna win whether he actually wins or not. Then all hell will break loose but it will be too late.

No person is above the law Garland, do your job!  Listen to former DOJ Eric Holder, you can and need to prosecute Trump.

As always, if it is too good to be true, it probably is!

Biggest rug pull ever...People took their lives over this shitcoin cause they lost all their money...Do Kwon the big con! He should go to prison!!!