New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So they basically only care about whether crypto challenges existing systems? How STUPID

Honestly the lost i suffered in the hands of these scam brokers especially, i am gaining them back now just because of the help i got from skyline-recovery  com

There is one born every minute, lol, every second nowadays... Any smart person would see the scam

The fact is Bitcoin is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? Before jumping into conclusion I think you should take a look at things first. For the past few days the price of Bitcoin has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you can't tell if it is going bearish or bullish. While others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. It all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, I started with 0.5 bitcoin and I've accumulated over 6.5 bit coin in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Thierry Veilleux. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegram (@Thierry_Veilleux22) cheersabout:invalid#zCSafeza

The next bubble to go is Chinese Real Estate.

Tesla was bubble at 60$ a share, and then 180$ a share, and then 500$ a share and now 1000$ a share. Keep it up , your analysts on screen are joke. Teslas fundamentals are far strong and have much more potential. Buying the dip is the best thing to do.

In Elon musk we trust in dogecoin to the moon

Mr.Brooks and Allaire were solid. Totally flawless delivery. Spot on in every way possible.

Elon Musk is the next Elizabeth Holmes...........

Blame lies on the investors who didn't acknowledge all the red flags because of there greed! He didn't break any laws.

REMOVE THE CELL PHONES FROM CONGRESS MEMBERS. As a collective employer  we should require their utmost attention.

vulnerability.War or cryptocurrency backdoor

%3 interest rate will bankrupt the US. It's simply not possible to raise it that high which means if inflation ever manages to slip and expectations enter a loop, there will be absolutely no way to tame it back. The US has to start paying back the debts for which it needs to let go of the strong dollar insistance that creates almost a trillion dollar deficit every year.

How can you say the bubble popped, if Game Stop is still up 1000% instead of 2000%?