New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone know what are the 3 crypto companies shes talking about in 9:13? She said they got approved by the OCC

SNK 400x Coin NFT play to win Game, Small Market Cap backed by big names.

WeWork, Nikola, NEO, robinhood...these are 'bubbles' and is wall street as a collective industry that created them - not everything that has value is a 'bubble' just because you are crying that you missed out. Tesla might even be overvalued, but is already changing the world whether you like it or not. Bitcoin on the other hand is so toxic now exactly because of institution and boomers just jumped in, and now they cry it's not going UP. The only bubble we deserve to see popping is the stupid media industry

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

Remove the second "i" and that's what you're left with.

The hyperinflation created by the FED is maximizing employment, because working people can't afford to retire now and retirees are having to go back to work in order to survive.

Inflation is the top priority over anything

lmao increase employment for more state income. So criminal yet we have no government above the government. Keep believing this is democracy.

We dont want to stop inflation tho. Deflation is much worse then a bit extra inflation

Stop inflation and Joe Biden policies..IMPEACH BIDEN

Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

Save me money, save me. Where has your power gone. We will sacrifice for you, even our children's future. We will multiply you and worship your image. Who knew that money was a religion..... and the whole world worships it.

Interesting that a quotstore of valuequot and something that made you 20% return would go down to literally 0$, the price is a fraction of a cent. This is unheard of even with huge financial crashes like the 2008 crash, stock of banks that were about to go bankrupt if it weren#39t for the bailouts fell from like 48$ to 18$ which is a significant loss but nothing compared to 120$ going to literally 0. With traditional finance if a company turns out to be a 100% scam (not even 50% of their earnings being fake which is a huge fraud) it sometimes doesn#39t even go to 0, in crypto it might not be a quotscamquot, nothing really happened except people deciding to dump the coin and causing panic. Imagine if apple or amazon stock went to 0$ because some hedge fund would dump a lot of stock, it wouldn#39t make any difference in a matter of a week and in crypto it turns out that the coin is worthless. I think that it#39s just returning to its fair market price, which is 0$ because it#39s basically worthless and in most cases doesn#39t serve any purpose. It#39s like investing in gold which doesn#39t generate any value, except that gold is desirable and you can make jewellery or electronics with it. Its value can#39t really go up due to it generating more value than before (maybe unless we find some new revolutionary use for gold), crypto is the same except the token itself is also worthless. And I#39m not a boomer that never touched crypto, I#39ve used bitcoin in 2014 and 2015 and discovered how fucking shit it is with huge transaction fees, long waiting times and it not being accepted in any real world uses except of markets on the dark web. It#39s literally only good for that, I can#39t name a single thing outside of privacy that it does better than my bank app.

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.