New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Crypto seems hard to enforce a interest rate with.

EU countries need to decouple from China.When will these companies learn? Move manufacturing out of China. To Vietnam, Mexico or somewhere else, becuase this will keep happening. Now imagine of China invades Taiwan. How badly that ll mess up the supply chains. US

I have a super bad feeling about our wealthy class. Pause all trash collection, sewer services, and repair work in Malibu and Beverly Hills. Boycott the wealthy, give them the class warfare they've commenced on us for 40 years.

No one's buying cars in this economy, well except some rich guys. I'd guess the rich guys already have Teslas though.

I've fallen for so many Quick money over this 4x and cryptocurrency world. U're always find hackers and fraudulent ppl running after a billion dollar breaks

In the long run of history measured across decades, I think the TerraLuna disaster will be regarded as a growing pain for algorithmic stablecoins. They are here to stay because you cannot destroy workable ideas, even if the prototypes were unstable. Like meme coins and juvenile concepts like #39aping in#39, algorithimc stablecoins in their current form are toxic for investors and the space.

The question is not whether inflation can be stopped. It is do the people want it to be stopped. The answer is NO

If they stop printing money it can be stopped

Big-AI logistic companies can always exploit this with their CCP supply chain monopoly if we don't implement our local manufacturer supply chain infrastructure. Logistic-pilot must have fault tolerance and fire those stupid Big-IT. They don't know what they are doing, just like those CCP easily bribed Wall Street investment brokers.

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.