New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
what do you expect from a country with Big Consumption but without Manufacturing? but lets face it, with US$ 7.25 minimum wage, you just cant manufactured daily necessities here...

Fckin hell mate...many on the comment section is ccp bot trying to fool people about freakin trading

Lets not blame government printing money .

Blame lies on the investors who didn't acknowledge all the red flags because of there greed! He didn't break any laws.

What is looking down at over and over again.

Great discussion on cryptos fantastic questions and answers, will anything change.... no, America will continue to lag behind

Having funds set aside in investments is an important means of preparing for unexpected life events. I have always been fascinated with investing but being a single mother and juggling all these things are quite difficult. How can I get started? Any tips would be appreciated

Timestamps? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I really want to read about speculations on who did the attack

Just to clarify Tesla margin selling to hertz will not be low margin. There is no discount at all.

I'm a Spanish Republican and figured it out WAY before he did.

People were calling his no remote work as him trying to get people to quit so he doesnt have to offer them severance. LOL...right on the money. Jesus this guy is scummy.

problem with Do Kwon is he was an arrogant nob. Always be humble in life, no matter how big or rich you get. Sure, buy lambos, private jets etc. but be humble, and open to positive criticism.

Just a few weeks ago he wanted to overpay for Twitter by $20b... now he is saying this? What is the credibility of what the CEO says when his ability to forecast his own business is not even 2 weeks out?