New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think with 11 million job openings and empty shevles our economy has recovered enough. Raise the rates to stop this inflation BS.

Stop inflation market correct itself.no more buy back.

what do you expect from a country with Big Consumption but without Manufacturing? but lets face it, with US$ 7.25 minimum wage, you just cant manufactured daily necessities here...

This stinks of twisted bovine excrement.

I dont want answers, I want my money back. All my 10K

Egregio sig. Musk invece di tagliare i dipendenti distribuisca una buona parte del suo patrimonio che tanto quando sara' la sua ora lascera' tutto qui anche lei come tutti.

Historically crashes in the market happen when there is hysteria and over evaluation not attached to reality. Seems just the opposite now with everyone bearish

never had good things to say about Tesla.

Bitcoin no question its absolute garbage

There is no recovery coming  until Bankers are willing to pay to hold our money , real interest rates without printing more money it happens in a flash crash it happens in a flash. 25 bases points  a month until we reach 5%  would do wonders !  Just sayin

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet