New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In America only way to stop inflation is to stop voting for democrats

11:42 who is the old man who just rolled out of bed? Couldnt have at least made his bed if he was going to do it in his bedroom?

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]

Inflation is an expansion of the money supply, period!  Rising prices are the consequence.

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.

If you think tech wont disrupt every aspect of our life I wont listen to you

Digital assets like crypto has a long way to go yo get the aproval it need to be a mayor player in the económy

These are books art people !  With very little life experience !

Powell 2 months ago: this inflation is going away Powell now: this inflation is here to stay.  Fire him already Im sick of these damn recessions. As a millennial life shouldnt be recession after recession

Inflation will be transitory. I heard a similar story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

Pinky and the Brain, no Pinky and the Musk.