New NFT cloud from Salesforce plunges into crypto

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bitcoin is the future investing in it now is the wisest thing to do now especially when you've a good crypto broker, so Despite all the economic crisis this is the right time to start up an investment

1. the DOJ Garland wants to let Trump go 

It's the great reset for the middle class. You'll own nothing and you'll be happy working as a slave. All income from past labor will be erased so you won't achieve financial freedom unless you already have deep pockets, you're highly leveraged, and you are a landlord.

These CEOs are on it! Especially Mr. Brooks!

Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

Housing and treasuries are the bigger bubbles

Official inflation figures are lies.  Real inflation is always more than double official Fed figures.  Anyone who goes shopping knows that.  Shrinkflation where less products for the same price is common.  Dollar store items are now $1.25, a 25% increase.  Most items people need for basic living like food, housing, heating and transportation are up and continuing higher.

Inflation is real because the pandemic slowed consumption. The BBB can stifle inflation if given the chance.

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

If the inflation crisis doesn't end, then there would be no sense to go and find work because the cost of living will never match your paycheck. Its either find work and starve, or go to work with no clothes. Because we can't afford nothing anymore nowadays.

Youre not gonna need a graduate degree. Many coding jobs dont even require a bachelors anymore. Gotta love legacy media and their Boomer advice.