Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jump the interest rate at 8%.............The all things will go down......

None will pop!! None!! BTC should drop tomorrow at 8:30 AM that will be the bottom!!  Housing is not over leveraged! only the wealthy are buying! My  Tesla plaid X in on order for July 2022 lol!  The United states needs crypto or its  death for innovation and growth of its citizens.

To be honest, I am so sick of this host.  She is so arrogant and shortsighted.

I have a weird feeling the F150 electric is making him nervous. Could be a big smash hit.

stupid take, the oil price has dropped, it should hult it a little. we can take a page from athens, just produce too much oil

So after they question them they get up and leave - how the hell are they going to understand anything by not hearing everyone.

Irony is they lauch 2.0 luna and 70% down with a hour

Con man who promises high yield...where did he get money to pay 20% in returns???

Holy Moly Gamestop!   If I had a 1,912% increase in my subscribers in less than 30 days, I'd go from 600 to 12,072!

if this company doesn't get bought out, and if we have a recession, it will more than likely go to zero...

Absolutely nothing mentioned about the monetary supply.  Not a single peep.    I guess all those economists who used to teach that inflation is "Too many dollars chasing too few goods" no longer exists..  Monetarism is closely associated with economist Milton Friedman, who argued, based on the quantity theory of money, that the government should keep the money supply fairly steady, expanding it slightly each year to allow for the natural growth of the economy.  Monetarists argue that if the Money Supply rises faster than the rate of growth of national income, then there will be inflation.   I guess when the 1970's inflation rate returns in 2020's, monetarism will be in favor again.

Tesla has no battery's that's there real problem.

Musk shot himself in the foot with his own mouth. I would say a lot of people have changed their attitudes on him and in buying his products from now on.