Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

Save me money, save me. Where has your power gone. We will sacrifice for you, even our children's future. We will multiply you and worship your image. Who knew that money was a religion..... and the whole world worships it.

founded in 2003 soon 20 years still not profitable this guy is clowm stock will go to 1$

Got out on time... how#39s that for luck.... Started having doubts once his tweets and replies became rather nasty.

Can bursting a crypto bubble save the inflation?

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment

has got to be one of the last remaining mainstream news outlets that does actual reporting. This is a great article, good job !

why dont these people do stuff about dark pools ? and the shady stuff the  hedge funds do

#39conspiracy theories#39 these people are pathetic. Anything to try to save face.  How pathetic.

I am a huge proponent of coinbase, mr. brooks said it very spot on on his introduction. paxos USD CEO was awesome. washington truly has no clue, but i applaud them on being proactive in trying to learn about the field.

Then stop using cash and barter and stop government from requiring money for taxes when i only have stuff to trade.