Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congress has outsourced it's responsibility to the FED.   They wants to abrogate their responsibility of making difficult but necessary decisions.    Balancing Taxes vs Spending isn't needed when you can print money out of thin air.

2021 THE FED GAVE US THIS INFLATION BY PRINTING $3 TRILLION  OF PAPER SINCE COVID BEGAN AND CALLING IT MONEY.  THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR RECKLESS QE AND HAVE NO POLICY TO STOP PRINTING MONEY!0812

Where the f they at the scenery looks beautiful

If you already own multiple homes and shares why wouldnt you want inflation to stop? Doesnt affect me

<<<<<Stick with ETH, SHIBA, DOGE and BTC as much as you can guys, just remember where it's going and don't be put off by short term fluctuations and don't facilitate this dream into becoming a nightmare. Bitcoin has seen some incredible strength throughout the past couple of days, with the confluence of a strong market structure and an undercurrent of positive developments both helping to drive it higher. This strength has led it to $64k plus   which is proving to be a crucial resistance level for the cryptocurrency. Bulls have been attempting to surmount this level for weeks now, but each break above this level has been met with significant selling pressure that slows its ascent, with the price of crypto assets picking up the pace accumulating and stacking up more coins in your portfolio should be your first priority as an investor, DCA is good but quite expensive which is why I prefer trading my assets and accumulating my profits. I'm not an expert trader what I do is I copy the trade signals of Mr. Brandon Traister and implement them in my own trades, Mr. Brandon Traister is an expert trader and his trade signals has a high accuracy ratio because I was only able to make 11btc with signals provided by Brandon Traister. Brandon Traister can reach him Telegram @brandontraister   What'sapp447418362983

Why the Tesla Logo in the thumbnail?? Tesla isn't a bubble im so so sorry .  Yesterday Wallstreet increased the price to 1580 dollars

he sounds like he may still be very rich.... good boy!

Timestamps? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Luna has NO backing of US dollar, I REPEAT, it has no backing of USD, unlike BUSD from binance or USDC of BlackRock it has US dollar backing.

Fix the rules at the ports. Get military personnel trained to drive trucks to the ports.