Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How the heck is housing not in that thumbnail. Or united states debt.

I can already see Netflix series or a movie being made out of this storyevent

whats this fake news x)? dint the banks did this.

Elon's brother wants to buy back stocks for cheap, so they came with this 'bad feeling' to make it happen

It was cause by US China Trade War. Banning and Tax Chinese Cheap Goods , China also restrict their export    causing Demand over Supply. Taxing Chinese goods eventually cause price of cheap goods goes higher and China revenge US by restrict their export to slow down their supply chain. China is slow down their economy to hurt US even more. By the way World are facing Inflation  cause by US China trade war

Very interesting content, i would also be glad if anyone here can explain a few things for me, this is 2022 and I believe it#39s my time to invest and shine for a better future

5:50 This guy has no clue about Bitcoin, period. It is ok, but they need to read more about it before sharing opinions in this manner. Btw, I do not think Bitcoin is the best asset. Nevertheless saying Bitcoin does not have fundamuntal value is incorrect.

stay home I believe that the inflation is already priced in crypto market since the end of last year. These manipulative rats are always 2 steps ahead of everybostay home I believe that the inflation is already priced in crypto market since the end of last year. These manipulative rats are always 2 steps ahead of everybody because they are market makers. I hope I'm wrong and they won't keep dumping it on retail investors as always. Those who hold the longest will profit the most, I trade and hold profits keep up the great work! and also ELTON has been doing a great job reviewing all chart, trade and techniques on BTC which has enhance the growth of my portfolio from 1.76BTC to 8.9 BTC lately...

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

That first 5 minutes is the longest time I ever listened to Maxine Waters without having to facepalm.

should bring a consumer product to market. I want to have a big picture look at my data and see how I can improve my daily life. This will get the company going and finally let people understand how great the product is

Worst piece I have ever seen. Terrible work. Retire