Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
elon musk & jamie dimon consult this shanghai economist called andy xie. a bit eccentric, but highly accurate in predicting bubble burst. he is hated by the commie ruling elites in Beijing, because he predicted commie downfall before 2040.

Interesting that few commentators talk about the recent record growth in the money supply. For these folks its as if the price level is somehow independent of the quantity of money.

What is your agenda pushing TSLA into meme stocks? They seem to be undervalued based on both current cash flows, growth and forward earnings. There are so many unprofitable overvalued meme stocks like LCID, RIVN etc. but all you know is TSLA? Lame lazy misleading journalism!

Crypto Currencies - The biggest scam the world has ever seen.  If it is too good to be true then you know it is a scam.

would you really take advice from this guy lmao

Bubbles never re-inflate after they pop. If you bought Tesla at 1,000 or higher you need to STOP INVESTING. You are a financial danger to yourself and others.

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was  Practically Crying then. It kept  dipping. That#39s what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to Alexis caballero. I#39m not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits

Do Kwon: "There's entertainment in watching companies die"brbrFate loves irony!

Decide if you want to BUY A NEW CAR OR USED ONE!! is LEASING better?

He messes up in China and now he says our economy is bad????

Happy w usdc and Binance USD so far but coinbase CFO needs to hire some customer service agents I know more people who have had problems and left money there its nearly absurd