Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
He's also been claiming full self driving for how long? Lol

Easy: Make Money more expensive (higher intrest) inflation falls, make money cheaper inflation rises. A lot of national banks do this for a century and it works!

Turkey  is like they get to print trillions and my currency is worthless

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

The argument that if prices inflate, then workers will ask for pay increases and owner will have to increase prices. Well, that's part fiction and an ideal scenario. The fact that wages don't increase with inflation for decades and some companies are forced to keep prices competitive and low compared to larger companies what have better economies of scale, it basically widens the wealth gap by making smaller businesses less competitive and workers buying power decrease over time. Let's not forget that companies only have an incentive to increase wages with inflation for top talent, and no incentive to do so for the rest of their workforce as the others are simply expendable. Economic theory is not reality. Economic Theory works better when there are Unions that fight on employee behalf to ensure everyone gets a fair wage.

The only real "financial freedom" is in death. I really hate when these fake gurus use that buzz word to prey on people's financial insecurities.

And democrats still want to grow the size of the government

Man I sold my luna at $6 then buy again at $32 and sold at $87 never buy back, my plan is sell all my altcoins, hodl btc and three altcoins and stablecoin, Binance has the option for buy USD fiat and hodl, and I bought luna in the big bottom took profit and hodl 25% of my buy, now I will receive the airdrop maybe 10 luna 2.0brbrI only like three project for hodl now: theta, thorchain and metaverse (sand or mana)brI#39m sorry for people that lost their money,but never put all your money in one basket, diversify is the real key, study each projects and take out your btc from exchanges

Nice how Cramer used "breaks" instead of "brakes."

Na. They cant resolve student loans because the result actions will be extremely expensive.

Bring back the dislike button! I bet its a great ratio on here!

Maybe he got high and was paranoid. Maybe he sees the future. IDK but he has 100% of my net worth. Split the stonk baby!

Trust stablecoins? No, I will try to trade my way up in the forex market. When I have time and money I might start investing some here and there. Commodities maybe.