Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are all screwed for years to come no matter how much you own. We are all in debt for a long time. Expect your taxes and rents to stay up ⬆️ for years while average wage struggle to keep up. Way to go Powell!!! Poor get poorer and the gap between the rich and poor to widen and poverty to get worse This will be worse than 2008.. god bless us all

This is financial advice and I never give financial advice: DONT LEAVE DURING THE BEAR. If you don't want to invest...learn. If you don't want to learn...build. If you don't want to build observe. DO SOMETHING...other than leave. There is so much opportunity here. Take advantage!

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

You guys are a joke! How you were saying how high amc or gme was in compare where it is now.. but then on tesla youre just saying how much it went up this year. Lol what are you traying to say here

The fact is Bitcoin is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? Before jumping into conclusion I think you should take a look at things first. For the past few days the price of Bitcoin has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you can't tell if it is going bearish or bullish. While others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. It all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, I started with 0.5 bitcoin and I've accumulated over 6.5 bit coin in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Thierry Veilleux. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegram (@Thierry_Veilleux22) cheersabout:invalid#zCSafeza

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

They can't stop it, so yall better get this right

Mr Emmer what is the price discovery of gold and silver? XD and all other finances 1.0 if you print money and give it to the bancs that has the assets!!

Some segments in the  are stamped not adjacent to each other

Bitcoin right now doesnt have fundamental value. Tell that to Tesla, Square, Cathy Wood, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Morgan Stanley.  Cant believe idiots like this get paid to be stupid.