As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Through The Web Podcast episode where we discuss this story: watch?v=X0NSChiMaEcwatch?v=X0NSChiMaEca

BLACKS MEXICANS AND NATIVE AMERICANS 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL WE ARE GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE THE REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES OF THE EARTH WE ARE THE REAL JEWS REPENT

The Rich think say were in A Bubble because LITERALLY they can Pop That Bubble Just by liquidating their Positions.

Lmao quotstable coinquot not very stable now is it! Everyone says savings account are terrible and money is being lost by inflation. Well guess what i still have my money because its government insured its not going to blow up into nowhere because its federal LOL

Frankly speaking, his idea is not new. Many crypto venture capital turned blind eye on this loop-holes.

It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

What can be seen as a problem could also be seen as an opportunity. I am thinking of people in their mid thirties who have felt trapped by student or other types of debt. Those costs are fixed so if people in early to mid career can trade up to a better job with higher pay they are in better shape.

senators make 150. all this needs to stop they stole the money from us I think they can pay off the national debt and inflation does not help nobody we can see it today.Ronald Reagan started the sparrow of wages he said trickle down economics but the problem it never got to the workers only to the CEOs they make 350 times more than average worker in Congress

HE IS THE ONE WHO SOLD STOCKS WHENEVER IT GOES UP. He thinks the shareholder are his bank. Dont trust this kind of CEO. Haha He never care about Shareholder based on his action. Action speaks louder. It will go below $5

What bubble is next?? Pffft The bubble coming from my ass when I fart in the bath tub!