As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL THESE CONGRESS MAN AND WOMAN OWN AT LEAST 1 BITCOIN!

Just another slick willie.   How can you compare druga that make a drug company rich to this stuff?

This so called "bubble burst" was not the first time I'm hearing about Bitcoin. I heard this in 2017-18 as well and stopped myself from buying and now I'm regretting

If they illiminated trades if trhe xlm from any wallet to any wallet and allow us to make the price we want and made all trade on new tokens they could fi it but if they dont they will steal everyting

They have no business regulating risk who the hell do they think they are?

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again

Imagine 5 minutes of research would have shown anyone that all algorithm stable coins have failed just like Terra... who fault was it ppl lost their money... zero research or greed.

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

Please hold more hearings like this! Thoughtful, informative and not much partisan bluster. Bravo to all involved, let''s get something done.

Just saw that inflation just reached 6.8% (the highest in 39 years). If Jpow doesn't stop with his printer, inflation in 2022 could be wild af