As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Neo-liberal policies are the main reasons for this inflation. COVID-19 exposed the obvious. Endless wars, NAFTA with moving manufacturing outside the US, income inequality, corporatism, and so on.

"Lumber's a thing" So were Tulips. That's not a good reason to consider something NOT a bubble.

Every investment have a risk, no matter if it is Treasure bonds, tesla stocks , crypto or even a hot dog car to put on some corner. This people that just put on all of their live savings, and retirement funds...just get amazed with the reflection of the moon on the river, so they drop the piece of bread .

The bubble will pop in accordance to what monetary and fiscal policy allows. Allow interest rates to rise and the bubble pops. Allow inflation to run and the bubble grows. Pick your poison.   Good luck everyone, stay safe.

The Philips curve does not model time lags in employment and inflation as we have seen in the last two recessionary cycles' effects.

Musk employees have to show up & justify their existence. Being a swashbuckler & risk taker you serve at his whim.

The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.

Money printing, a population of consumers, minimal production, and a president whos in bed with China. And that is the recipe for collapse. Citizens of the US got played like a fiddle.

Man I sold my luna at $6 then buy again at $32 and sold at $87 never buy back, my plan is sell all my altcoins, hodl btc and three altcoins and stablecoin, Binance has the option for buy USD fiat and hodl, and I bought luna in the big bottom took profit and hodl 25% of my buy, now I will receive the airdrop maybe 10 luna 2.0brbrI only like three project for hodl now: theta, thorchain and metaverse (sand or mana)brI#39m sorry for people that lost their money,but never put all your money in one basket, diversify is the real key, study each projects and take out your btc from exchanges

No they want us to have no choice but buy stocks n inflate there assets cuz we got not choice

It is _not_ an inflation crisis. The cost of U.S. "health care" and the fact that U.S. "healthcare" is privatized is a crisis. Heath care costs to the individual are extreme in the U.S. But if  expects Americans to pay extreme fees to private insurance companies for "health care" then why is  calling a little bit of inflation "a crisis"?  : champion of the people!