As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

_Can the USA stop printing money?_  There, I fixed your title.

GME reached $ 483 not 347, why you can't make a  or a news not even once without getting something wrong

In simple words : inflation form when you eat more than your earnings.

Ofc it won't get better if you print 120-150 billion dollars each month

problem with Do Kwon is he was an arrogant nob. Always be humble in life, no matter how big or rich you get. Sure, buy lambos, private jets etc. but be humble, and open to positive criticism.

Nice talks.I#39m interested to invest but i don#39t understand how it really works in CryptoBitcoin, I really want to  know and start investing.I have a significant amount of capital that is required to start up but I have no knowledgeidea to start investing immediately. What strategies and directions I need to approach to help me make decent profit and to start investing ??

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

All investment is either fraud or theft.  1 = 1.  Basic math.  Anyone that tells you that you can give them a dollar, and in x amount of time, you#39ll have an amount greater than $1, is either a thief, or a liar.

As a Chinese, I#39m deeply ashamed of our little brothers (Koreans) for giving birth to Do Kwon