As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
whether the crash was intentional market manipulation is irrelevant.  you are in the market.  your asset must be able to withstand pressure by intentional wales or not.  brbrUST#39s value was not pure algorithmic.  It#39s value was always based on how much the Terra Blockchain was worth, represented by the Luna coin.   Noone should#39ve invested in UST without understanding that.  If there should#39ve been a warning label, that is it.brbr The fact  though that the market through panic assesed that Terra was worth 0 is remarkable.  We are talking about a system with hundreds of very good developers, validators operating a huge blockchain datanetwork system, Many many large Defi and other projects on it that could process and store millions of transactions on it.  In most peoples eyes that#39s not worth Zero but as they say, the market has spoken.

The inflation, Afghanistan, forever Covid, supply chain issues, Ukraine, Iran again enriching uranium and more are attributable to the global chaos Trump unleashed.

To fix the gangrenous necrosis the leg will need to be amputated.

The culprits are the Banking industry ! brThé IMF fundbrRothschild banking interests brYou name any major banking systems ! brThé US government brEuropean Union brOn and on ! I say Eff them brWe are screw d if we let them win ! brSo let's fix the problem and prevent any future events like this! brMake it a 30day stick protocol of withdrawals ! brOtherwise the banking industry will continue to control our lives!

if your life is ruined by this. you are doing something wrong lol. only invest money you could afford to lose

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to newbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor

From the clip: There is no way the Fed can help and it will all depend on Congress.  Me: Alrighty, time to die.

Most of this talk about inflation is just Republican fear-mongering to try to win back Congress next year.  Sure, there are higher rates than normal, but its not caused by Bidens agenda, and this would still be happening under Trump.  Its because theres a shortage of good jobs and workers, with demand skyrocketing as people come out of lockdown