As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I do agree we should be more careful on our investments, but c#39mon... Only invest with the money you can afford... Why go all in if you got 450k USD... That#39s just blindly foolish... So my point is... It#39s your risk... I didn#39t go with Luna due to their poor platform on Terra.... So i don#39t get how people could invest in just hype..

So why is Bitcoin worh so much? Because they aren't making anymote of it unlike crooked banks and govts

Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

A man says, that someone can lose what sounds like 2 or 3 dollars, maybe 2x in and then out, total... in a couple of days, says thats well over a thousand percent.... its clear... its time for him to resign. He is actually in cognitive decline...  4 to 6 dollars out of 100 is not 1000% ... ever. Its time to retire... Please give the over priced pay that you enjoy off of tax payers, to the hungry and and needy of America. NEXT!!  XD

I believe this Company currently has nearly 2.5B outstanding shares fully diluted. Good God stop the printing!

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.

The more I watch these short s I get this notion there pushing a narrative to make people just do as they want. Instead we must think outside of the box as too avoid group think